Friday, April 01, 2011

Yesterday, was almost perfect!

We watched just under 45 minutes (in 3 sessions) of BabyTV. Morning, when Mummy was preparing breakfast and Papa needs to get ready for work. Another session to feed her, after that we watched a yoga DVD, she joined in when the guy in Yoga Journal did the Downward Dog pose. After that, Mummy did another 15 minutes of Paula Abdul's "Get up and dance" workout DVD. She also danced, her own style :)

After that, we played together, her toys, played hide and seek with her toys, pretend to feed, toilet and wash the hair for her Baby Pooh and Mickey Mouse. Oh, she's funny at Guardian. Mummy pointed out shampoo for her, and she tapped under the spout, then put her hands on top of her hand, and swipes downwards a few times. She's indicating, shampoo is for washing hair. Mummy's delighted!

At night, she finished almost another bowl of vegetable soup. Earlier in the afternoon, a whole bowl with egg yolk. And in between, nibbled some strawberries, apples and mango, and then some yoghurt.

Today, I can't say the same. I smacked her buttocks 4 times because she poured out all the peas from the cup after I told her not to the first time. Then I asked her, do you want me to hit your buttocks? She nodded. I smacked her faster than I could regret it immediately after. She cried a little bit, more shocked than in pain. Mummy's very concern, I need more sleep, I'm losing my temper and finding her more challenging than I'd normally would. She's a real darling, and I shouldn't lose my temper and shout or hit her. After all, she's just 16 months old, what does she know right?

Bad Mummy. BAD Mummy.
Sad Mummy. Miserable Mummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment