Monday, May 11, 2015

Doubled His Birth Weight at 4 Months

What a coincidence.

We went for his 5-in-1 immunisation last Tuesday, which included 2 injections, and 1 oral Rotarix. He weighed 6.825kg (3.4kg at birth) and measured 62cm in length. I must have looked comical trying hard to and expecting to stretch his neck out like an accordion, trying to add another half cm. The nurse was certainly amused.

Wow, just 2 more months, then he can have solids! 2 more months and I won't be his sole source of nutrition. Yay! Erm... Sorry, I love Baby Way too, but it's a kind of freedom and stress unloaded for me, since Ning seems to need me more during these transitions... Lougong, it's not just taking her to gym, but the support and pride she feels from Mummy. Hehe. I gotta do it. We don't want to kill her only interest / enrichment right? I mean, besides Math, that is due to you and her best friend...

There, I've said it. Phew. Counting down the days researching for baby food preparation, storage and feeding now!

No comments:

Post a Comment