Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Way's Lower Incisors Erupted Today

At 5 months 2 weeks and 2 days!  It wasn't there yesterday. Today is 24 Jun 2015.

No wonder he was cranky and sleepless past few nights. I was on the verge of collapsing yesterday. Luckily turned in early and recovered this morning.

After milk he grabbed my index finger to gum and that's when I felt the new teeth graze my finger... Sharp. Ready to eat!

And this morning, he called Mammee!!!

To-date, his vocabulary includes Mummy, up, ok and loads of babble new sounds. He loves it when I go "nom nom" on his sides or armpit..  He'd smile and laugh aloud. He's also starting to smile when it's 5 little piggies time. Fun!

He's also rolling further..  off the playmat but he'd stop once on the floor, because it's hard. Off the Queen mattress onto Ning's single. He's so active! Hmm... Wonder when I need to reconfigure my living room for crawling baby... Next month? Exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment