Sunday, July 05, 2015

First Semi Solid Meal Went Quite Well

I steamed 1 egg yolk with 45ml of breast milk in the 180ml glass lock for breakfast and dinner each. He loved it! Ate 1 tablespoon of it at first try! Served one fresh and refrigerated the other.

Ooh, I loved the Pigeon spoon for puree and soups! It stops the food from spilling backwards when the enthusiastic fella mouths the whole spoon. I held it there for the food to flow in while he chews on the rubbery soft spoon. I need to get more without the set of cups it came with!

Oh, and see what happens when there's too much room in the chair? Trishaw uncle propped his leg up!

We went out for lunch and he was smacking his lips.. That's when I knew twice a day isn't enough. So today I made 1 egg yolk with 60ml milk and split into 3 portions in separate glass lock. He finished it this morning, not wasted! Had to hold his hand and some distraction. Note to buy suction bowl and give him his own spoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment