Friday, June 05, 2009

Week 17 Bleeding, bed rest

This morning, woke up about 5:30am, went to toilet to pee, wiped, brown discharge again. Last night after shower, pee, quite a lot, with mucus.

2 days ago, experienced splitting cramps, like something's gonna break. Toa Payoh GP checked out and wrote referral to KK. KK Dr Chua checked heart beat, abdoment, and viewed inside the vagina. Checked with her 'senior doctor' and informed probably muscle pull.

Worried, trying not to so much.

Gave me progesterone injection and medication to 'stabilize' my endometrium. The injection was a very viscous (more like vicious and painful) one, the nurse warned me. While she was injecting me, her hands started shaking while pushing second half of the syringe contents into my left thigh :P It felt a little painful, but seeing her shake also makes me want to laugh, seems like she's hurting more than me :) So I joked around with the nurse about it.

At home, check everytime I pee, so far, only 1 show, more like brown urine on tissue.

Hope baby's alright, we'll pull thru this.

2 comments:

  1. take it easy... eat well...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Tomorrow's the big day isn't it? Have fun! :D

    ReplyDelete