Sunday, September 27, 2009

Thoughts & Baby's Patterns @ Week 34

Baby's very active.

I would often stop what I was and just enjoy feeling baby moving inside. Sometimes you can even see the belly move!

Almost every meal time and a while after that, baby will start to fidget. Lougong, right?

When Lougong puts a hand on the belly during the active period, baby will even 'pop-up' under his hand. Funny Lougong, he'd jerk his hand back as if afraid of it. Lougong says quite 'geli' :P

Recently, while watching television after dinner, I would lie flat on my back and watch my belly change shape. Baby would take the opportunity to 'stretch'. My whole belly would distort from big round dome to diagonal bump from my bottom right stomach up to my left hand side just below the left breast. I didn't know they could do that :) Hee hee, we didn't take any pictures yet, coz usually don't wear much by then, VERY HOT.

Even in the day time, sometimes, my belly will show a bump on the right while the left hand side is 'deflated'. Then I'd really feel the stretch :)

Another observation is, baby tend to 'hiccup' a lot. Can feel it. 1 week at least a few times. Nobody knows why baby 'hiccup' in the womb. *puzzled*

Alright, that's all for now.

Been feeling very heavy and tired recently. Taken 3-4 hr naps every weekend since last week.

1 comment: