Monday, January 11, 2010

Yesterday was peaceful...

Shay Ning woke up for while and fed only 8 times yesterday and she didn't fuss in the evening. I was quite worried she'd reverse the schedule and wake up once every hour after midnight for feeds. Thankfully, she didn't.

Breasts were very hard, nearly painful. I was so worried they'd be engorged again. It felt like someone stuffed metal plates into my bra while I wasn't looking. The last 2 times they felt like this, I very high fevers, close to 40 degrees Celcius and had to pump out the excess milk, apply cold packs and cabbage leaves, and take Paracetamol to bring my temperature back to normal. So, I was very relieved when Shay Ning drank when she did.

Now, if only yesterday's trend would continue from now onwards... That'd really be nice ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment