Friday, May 06, 2011

Ning Will Be Going to Play School

Exactly 1 week from today.

It seemed like yesterday, when she was born and Mummy couldn't wait for her to become more independent. Now, 1 week away from play school, Mummy's actually excited for her and anxious to let go as well.

I've called the school to ask what else I could do to ease the transition, what foods and type of beverages they will be feeding her, their shower, sleep and eat schedule and worked it into our daily routine for the past few months.

Next week, I will bring her in and stay around, making disappearances and appearances throughout the day. Will stay with her continuously until she starts to get more comfortable with her playmates and teachers. Then will start going to the toilet, or snack break, and return quickly.

As she begins to leave my side and notice me less, I might go away for increasingly longer periods of time. Eventually leaving her side for half day on the second or third.

I hope she'll love her teachers and friends and not mind Mummy going away to work...

No comments:

Post a Comment