Saturday, September 04, 2010

I feel so happy, thankful

We have Ning.

Papa joined us for a nap earlier. When she woke, she was smiling and playful. I love to hear her pleased sounds.

I love blowing on her stomach, making sounds like letting wind rip. Nowadays, she does it to me too. Sometimes she misses, I can hear blowing, but mostly she succeeds.

The best thing is, Mummy giggles, and she smiles blissfully. She's doing things to please us. Sometimes Papa doesn't realize it yet. She blew on Papa's stomach but received no response.

Sometimes, we teach her stuff like how to hit the drum with drumsticks, and when she finally hits it, we fail to show appreciation, either we've moved on to other things or take it for granted she'd learn it sooner or later. Only on afterthought, we'd applause and praise her.

We really need to appreciated the little person's achievements more. It shouldn't be taken for granted until a milestone is missed.

I love this little person. Here she comes trying to climb up my legs.

1 comment: