Friday, February 18, 2011

Developing wit and sense of humour

She's beginning to develop a sense of humour, when she sees things that act or look unexpectedly.

We downloaded the "Twinkle, Twinkle" song from youtube.com. There was a silly looking sleepy boy in the video and she laughed at that!

She's also beginning to play tricks on Mummy.

Yesterday, while going to bed, she signed "toilet" nearly 10x just to delay going to bed. She only passed urine the first time. After that, she'd point and say book, and there, to indicate she wants something else. Smart eh... Papa suspected she didn't really want the toilet at bed time after the first sign, last week. I didn't believe it. It finally dawned on me when I was trying to put on her nappy and asked her for the snappy, and she acted like she was going to hand it to me before throwing it backwards and shaking her fists, "no more". Hahaha, I don't know if I should laugh and admire her tricks or be angry!

1 comment: