Thursday, February 24, 2011

More words: Toe! Draw! Straw! Go! Long white thing!

I heard more words this week!

She'd point at toes and say "toe"!
And when she wants the magnetic drawing board, she'd say "draw" and try to reach for it!
"Go" when she wants to go somewhere, and pulls at Mummy's finger.

"Long white thing", I thought I heard this twice, amidst her jabbering while pointing at my rice vermicelli soup. She likes it. Kept asking for more.

She's also showing interest in knowing other body parts, by pointing at Mummy's then her own. When I named the fingers for her, she signed "more", and I said it once more. Thumb, index finger, middle finger, ring finger, little finger.

Mummy's also restarting the flashing of cards, though not as vigorously as before. Only for when she is interested. Today, she pulled out "爸爸" and said "ba ba"! I'm so encouraged! Quickly pulled out mother, but no combo luck. Will try again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment