Thursday, April 02, 2009

After 1st Ultrasound Thoughts

Aiyah, forgot to get a copy of the ultrasound pic :P
And forgot to mention, expected due date (estimated again), 12 Nov 09!

Hee hee, it's not the pregnant brain, it's just me :P

Wow, this little one is hard to come by and I'm so grateful.

It's been up the Great Wall of China with me, minus 15 degrees Celcius @ ChengDe, and 3 days of severe diarrhea with me in it's early conception.

And I've carried both Cerys and Rhona @ the Port Dickson trip 16 Mar 09. Eh, I'm not complaining, but heard pregnant women aren't suppose to lift heavy stuff. Hee hee... don't dare to anymore ;)

Lougong says "This is one tough baby-to-be!"

It's really hard to keep it a secret from Mummy, Baba, BB, and Lougong's whole family too.

We made an agreement, in the 12th week, 3 May 09, we can announce it then. I can't wait!

That's what this blog is about. I want to share it with all our loved ones when I can and hope they don't feel left out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment