Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Week 9: Pins & needles on breasts

It' quite painful. Got it couple of a times while getting up from napping on sofa since Sunday. Searched the web, says it's caused by breasts producing milk.

Finally, I can see the the large green veins are all over the breasts... :P Funny, I thought it actually looks like tattoo of vines... anyway, read in Week 10, this could happen ;)

Am reading "the complete illustrated pregnancy companion (week-by-week guide to everything you need to do for a healthy pregnancy) by Robin Elise Weiss". I keep referring back, to the earlier weeks as new signs appear. I should be keeping 'notes' so that I know what to expect when I return the book.

3 comments:

  1. On 2nd thought, I'll find a good site and link to it :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. forgot to give you my book on pregnancy the natural way... hmmm... will not go down well with traditionalists though... kekeke

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, it's ok, u can always bring it when u next visit me with all the other baby goodies ;) for now, the library is sufficient. thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete