Friday, April 10, 2009

Thank goodness, no morning sickness so far :)

I'm so so SO thankful that I'm not feeling nauseated and throwing up.
Though I do feel a bit concerned from the lack of the these symptoms.
Even the doctor prescribed me with medication for nausea, though I didn't need it yet, so far.

And no moodiness/rage outbreaks. In fact, I feel quite contented to let things be, that all will be fine sooner or later :)

Come to think of it, I haven't many pregnancy symptoms to complain about, aside from...
lots of involuntary (ok, sometimes, I juz wanna let it out :P) loud obnoxious burps and belches,
falling asleep by nine plus @ night on sofa in front of TV,
constant yawning away during certain times of the day,
quicker more striking hunger pangs,
tender and sore breasts,
expanding waistline (ops, that's just me, not the little one, yet :P),
and occassional waking up in the middle of the night to go to the toilet...

I'm actually coping quite okay (except for the strong urges to tell Mummy Baba BB everytime I talk / chat with them) with my 1st trimester :)

Oh and I've got control of my lower belly muscles back! Previously it felt crammed all the time and gave me stitches when I try to twist and turn even the slightest bit. Now I can even gyrate my hips to Butterfly by Crazy Town :P

Lougong assured me every pregnancy is different. I believe him ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment