Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Ultrasound @ 11 weeks

I wasn't feeling well, diarrhea yesterday, went to check out with Gynae Link @ Admiralty. I'm so glad I did. Dr Don Wong was really patient and answered all my questions with a lot of details and assurance. Thank you, Dr Wong!

And look, another US photo :P

This time, I'm really very excited. The fetus was moving!!! It stretched it's hands, turned its sideways towards & away from us, then kicked out both legs alternatingly, as if to show this worry-wart of a Mummy-to-be here, that it's fine & kicking!

I'm so happy! Thank you, little one :D

You can see the legs, a faint shadow of a palm on top of the middle of tummy. The head with eye sockets, jaws, nose outline!

N.B. I'm starting a pregnancy journal, more for noting all the long-winded questions and answers I have. Also to allay any fears in case I forget I've got it clarified with a doctor already.

3 comments:

  1. Good job, loupo!
    I'm very happy too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. if this dr wong makes you feel more comfortable, how about considering going to him instead? find a doctor you're comfortable with...

    ReplyDelete
  3. though his clinic is near our home, the hospital is quite inconvenient. still considering.

    ReplyDelete