Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Out by myself and Ning > 6 hrs yesterday...

We had to extend Ning's social visit pass a the Immigrations & Customs Authority office yesterday in person. So that mean both of us have to be there.
 
While there, I had to fill in a form, photocopy her birth certificate (long queue), feed and change her after submitting her application. The 30 day extension wouldn't have covered us until 22 May, when we're going back to KL. The kind ICA lady actually helped us enquired and obtained permission to extend 31 days to 22 May, so we wouldn't need to go back there for 1 day extension :) Thank goodness we talked a bit ;)
 
After that, I thought, since we're so near Bugis, we're not going to be around during the Vesak Day weekend, I'd bring Ning to the Kuan Yim Temple to pray. She slept like a log and wouldn't rouse even when I tried to. So I just prayed and bowed with her in my sling.
 
Then, we went shopping at BHG but not before I get a freshly juiced watermelon drink for $1 at Bugis Street market. Yummy! Fed her again at BHG, the nursing room there is quite alright, spacious, with built-in bench seat and curtains. Lots of changing stations, with hot water and tap.
 
Alright, she's starting to tire from watching Mummy type on her lap. Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment