Sunday, April 04, 2010

Potty: After the first 3 days...

It seems that I'm totally out of sync with her EC. She seems to want to go all the time but when I pot her, she'll be struggling very soon. Sigh. Now I missed the first 3 days, I'd really rather pot her now.

We went out for lunch @ Causeway point on Good Friday and I needed to feed her. While waiting for the nursing room to be available, there was this lady who came in angrily with her daughter (in disposable diaper) who seemed older than 3 years old (Cerys' age).

I was wondering why she was so angry until she tore the diaper apart and the stench greets us! Oh my goodness! The poo stinks as bad as Lougong's 3-day old toilet stint. She was angrily wiping away the poo from her daughter's bottom and didn't wrap the diaper properly before throwing it into the bin. I had to nurse as if I was in the toilet, ew!

That's when I resolved to pot Ning full time instead of part time soon as possible. Once she starts solids, her poo will not smell as nice and changing her won't be as pleasant. So, let's hope she knows how to tell me she needs to go more regularly really soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment