Sunday, April 04, 2010

Triple Challenge: How to hold 3 toys?

I've been reading this book I borrowed called "Your child at play: Birth to One Year". One of the games was the Triple Challenge. About 2 days ago, I play this with her the second time.

We gave her 1 blue teether, she held with left hand and starts mouthing it. Then we gave her the yellow teether, which she held with her right hand, still mouthing the first blue teether.

Now, I hand her the soft book, which according to the book, she'll either try to grab with both hands full, or let go of one, then grab the third toy.

Here's the best part. She bites the first blue teether with her mouth, then her left hand grabs the book! I laughed until my stomach hurts. Her response is even better than the what book says. She overcame the challenge the Shay Ning way!

By the way, this is a 6-month old game (she's coming to 5 months in 2 weeks), oh, so fun! I checked after the event :P The first time I played this game with her, she reacted by letting one go after some deliberation (3 days ago).

1 comment: