Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Yesterday was rollover day!

Though this isn't the first time, it is a regular start!
 
Caught her rolling over after throwing her nappy into the laundry bag. She rolled from middle of bed to her tummy, heads up, then back again. By the time I got the camera, she's stopped.
 
Then, I decide to hide behind the divider with camera on her, she did it again! Yay!
 
After that, she got stuck and couldn't get roll back. So I had to help her. Think her stamina isn't there yet. And the whole day, no matter where I put her, she'll keep rolling over left to her tummy and couldn't roll back. So worried!
 
I was actively watching and helping her the better half of yesterday, yet didn't feel exhausted as I expected. Maybe it's because I'm so happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment