Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Learning things super fast @ 11 months today!

Well, we started noticing last few weeks.

When I pointed out the 100 boys painting, I was looking for details to show her. I pointed out things like lanterns, swords, flags, drums, trees, etc. I did this once, some time ago. Today, I said, "Hmm, let's see, where are the flags in this painting?" And immediately, she held out her hand and pointed, with index finger, to one of the flags! Wow! I was so thrilled, I praised her repeated then I asked her where the swords were (at our level), after which, she kept pointing back at the same flag. Haha, next time, I'll remember not to over do the praising part.

Papa taught her to carry the musical mobile's remote control like a handbag. And she's doing it, then on her bum, pivot one round, as if modeling it :)

Mummy balanced lion rattle leaning forward on the cot railing. Ning pushes it down, Mummy says "Ah!". Then Mummy rolls it up again. Soon, she was doing it herself!

No comments:

Post a Comment