Friday, February 26, 2010

3-day laundry cycle

Shay Ning's using less diapers nowadays, since a month ago, on average 15 per day, so we're doing laundry 1 more day apart :) Later, maybe longer :) We still wash diapers with our clothes, no need to separate as I scrub off the solids before throwing into the machine.

Saves us on average 60 washes p.a. compared to 2-day laundry cycles :)

My 150 pc per box of Anakku nappy liners, cut in 2 for usage, should last us a month per box :) Am considering omitting the liners altogether since I have to scrub the 'massive' poos anyway, and most importantly, I don't like the way it sticks to her skin whenever we change her, wondering if it's uncomfortable or warm. It helps keep her dry even when nappy is wet, good when sleeping (dun suddenly wake up with wet and cold nappy).

Meanwhile, will still continue using until she's using the potty or when my stock is used up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment