Monday, February 15, 2010

3 month development

Went to the polyclinic for her 3-month vaccines and developmental checks on 12 Feb 2010. She's now 5.8 kg, 58 cm long and has a head circumference of 40cm, all at the 50% percentile (average).

She's skillsets are almost complete except for 2 items, which doctor clarified she has, for one, the 45' head lift when placed facing downwards. The only other skill that's a little late is the grasp. She can hold if placed in open palm, but not when you touch the back of her hand or fingers.

Past 3 days have been really tiring, with the vaccination crankiness, and yesterday, drinking at least 3x after midnight.And it's REALLY HOT these days, am sweating like a sow!I've been wiping myself everytime I get the opportunity after a feed. Lougong don't feel the heat. I wonder if it is the milk production, or my hormones.
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment