Sunday, February 21, 2010

Vocalizing more, crying less

She's been babbling a lot lately, very cute! Now, even with me, she'll start babbling after milk, or when her nappy is wet. When the diaper needs changing, her babbling becomes more urgent.

Yesterday, we went out to 'Lou Sang' @ Causeway Point. Usually she'll sleep peacefully in my sling, but yesterday was an exception.

So, I brought her out to Kiddy Palace to look at some teething toys and books. She's happily looking at them as I try it out in front of her. After viewing and finding nothing that fits my requirements, I turned to look at the strollers and diaper organizers. That's when she started babbling persistently. I turned again to the toys section, and she's quietly watching the colorful displays as we walked past them. The moment I changed section, she's again babbling quite assertively!

Oh dear, seems like she's already in love with toys.
We'll deal with that later.

Best thing about it is she's not crying, but starting to express her wants vocally.

No comments:

Post a Comment