Friday, March 18, 2011

Jaw!!! E!

Ning's saying lots of words super fast, til Mummy has trouble catching up. Sometimes it frustrates her that Mummy can't figure out what she's pointing at and saying. In the meantime, I'm just pointing to other things and saying their names, hoping one of them matched what she was trying to say.

Just now, she traced my chin to my jaw, I said "chin", then she unlatched and corrected me, "jaw"! So confident she's right!

And something else surprised me, she pointed at the letter "e" on her shirt and said "e"! Her shirt's got "Girls love Summer FUN!" on it! And she pointed on the "e" on "love". I almost couldn't believe it was on purpose! She smiled knowingly. 

I haven't been teaching her alphabets for sometime already since she no longer tears the alphabet mat to chew.

Gotta catch up with her pace before she gets bored!

No comments:

Post a Comment