Thursday, March 24, 2011

Just not my day...

Ning wouldn't eat most of the foods I cooked from morning.

The only thing she'd eat was the broccoli, after which, she spew the florets all over the chair and floor.

While I was picking up the broccoli from under her high chair, she passed urine, which leaked through the holes for the seat belt and got my hair and face wet.

I was too tired to be angry or cry.

The broccoli was oily, because I cooked it after the soup was ready, so the floor was oily too.

Strapped her in her high chair, turned on BabyTV and mopped the whole house.

Later, she wouldn't pee during her 1.5 hr toilet break, ended up peeing on the alphabet mat.

Wipe again.

Cranky at 4pm, nursed her in the bed room. Rough housed her in bed and she finally had a nap from 5pm to 5:45pm.

Mummy's so sleepy. Mummy's going to sleep latest by 10pm tonight.

Good night, Lougong.

No comments:

Post a Comment