Tuesday, April 14, 2015

3-months Old Baby Boy's Typical Day

It is a little past 3am, I awoke feeling hungry and breathed heavily looking for my Mummy's breast. Mummy turned over, felt my nappy, it was still dry, and she offered me milk from the breast. Hmm... How convenient and fast, don't need to wait. Mummy is snoring a little. I wake her up because the nipple is out of reach. Mummy adjusts her sleeping position and I drink myself to sleep. Yummy.

Sometime later I am awaken again, this time my diaper is full. Baba wakes to change my diaper. He always wipes my bottom even when I did not poo. Oh, and he blows me dry too! Cool!

It is a little past 7am, there is light coming in from the windows. The sky is slowly lighting up. I exercise my arms and legs while my Mummy and Baba sleeps on either side of me. When my Mummy hears me panting, she offers me her breast again. I drink and drink until I suddenly stop. I need the toilet. How do I sign toilet? "Mummy, is it like this?"

Luckily Mummy knows me and my body language well. She quickly signs "toilet" back at me and puts me over the toilet. There I can pass urine and motion, a few times, without getting my bottom all sticky and wet. Thank you Mummy!

After toilet I continue to feed to my heart's content. Then, Mummy talks and smiles at me, and I do the same too. My sister also comes to talk to me. Then Mummy says it's play time and she brings me out to the living room. There I try to catch the dragonflies, and pull the red ring on my gym. I am very focused and excited. I usually workout til I perspire on my hands and feet.

Sometimes, I will call out for the toilet but I forget when I am having fun. When I am tired but not yet hungry, my Baby or Mummy will hold me til I slept. Sometimes, Mummy puts me in a stroller or carrier to walk my sister to preschool. I will try to keep my eyes open but usually I will be asleep before we are home.

I wake again after 10am and after the routine milk and toilet then milk again, it is play time again. This time Mummy put me on my tummy for short periods while I work on my pushups. Look Mummy, no hands needed!

About 1130, I am held to sleep again. I wet myself 1 hour later and drink myself to sleep again. Then again at 1:30pm. Mummy fell asleep with me this time. I always sleep longer when Mummy sleeps with me, maybe it's because she smells so nice, of milk.

It must be after 3pm... Time for more milk and toilet routines before my much looked forward to play time! Mummy, do you have any new games or toys for me? 

Mummy saw me shuffling my button yesterday and laid out a huge soft mat for me to play on today! I am not yet used to it yet. Enough! Hold me. Yawn.

It's a little past 4 pm, my diaper is wet and I am awake. Mummy chooses to give me the breast first and sleepily I take it gladly. After more play, Mummy bathes me in a small tub on a table in the bathroom. 

My sister is back from school at 5.30pm and she and my Mummy takes turns to shower and play with me. After that they have dinner while I amuse myself with the dragonflies mobile and toys. By 7 pm I doze off in my Mummy's arms. I awake again to feed about 8.30pm and have my nappy change. Then sweet dreams for me, hopefully til after midnight! 

I can see Mummy is tired already. She won't be documenting my day for much longer now. Good night, folks! See you tomorrow! 

"Look Mummy, no hands needed."

"Is this the toilet sign?"

"Nice pillow case."

Mummy keeps me busy by putting all those stuff just out of reach. I managed to get the mirror and the yellow smiling rattle! 

No comments:

Post a Comment