Sunday, April 12, 2015

Cupcake Day Yesterday

We bought a pack of double chocolate brownie mix and decided to make it yesterday!

It was really easy...
I got my big 18cm diameter stainless steel mug, an egg, the box of mix, measured the oil and water, got a whisk, 2 cupcake trays and some cupcake liners and we're off.

We started with Ning lining all the trays, followed by the cracking of the egg and beating it with the minimum whisk. Then she added the oil and whisked. After that, the water goes in. Whisk again.

I was responsible for pouring the dry mixture into the mug bit by bit as she dislikes getting her hands dusty, or floury in this case. Very soon the mixture became nice and dark. Then I poured it into 12 cup cakes a little over the half way mark. She sprinkled stars on them.

We left it to bake for 20 minutes, this time I did preheat, while I fed baby and she nagged me about baby having enough already. Sigh.

When the time was up... We each ate one. It was heavenly! Strong chocolate! Gotta try with ice cream next!

We gave 3 to her next door friends. With 7 left for breakfast! Fun to do and very easy. Must find more of these rewarding activities!

No comments:

Post a Comment