Thursday, July 08, 2010

Hanging 3s, standing 5mins

She can hang from my thumbs independently for 3 full seconds 5 times today! Previously, I had to grip her still. This is a pleasant development. Ashamedly, I wasn't really consistent with this exercise, so this is really a pleasant surprise.

Today I placed her standing against the cot, using 2 bars for support. She could stand for a full 5 minutes before whining as she was tired and afraid of falling. I asked her to let go and sit down, with me supporting her underarms, and she let go 1 arm by 1 arm.


Tried playing toss with lion rattle today. I do think she gets it, although her tosses range anywhere between dropping it down in front of her or flicking it towards me.

Hmmm, what other games can I play with her?


1 comment:

  1. I already tried with her the standing and holding on to the cot bars 2 days ago. she can stand there for more than 5 mins.

    forgot to tell u... hee hee

    ReplyDelete