Thursday, July 22, 2010

The grossest poo clean-up

Since we had dinner at the restaurant at Kota Kemuning. Then she had poo leaked onto the floor through her string high chair onto a neat round puddle on the floor. I didn't realize there was so much poo and got it all over my sling and clothes when I carried her to the car to change. It was Gong Gong who asked if I'd dropped her "round toy" on the floor. It was then that I noticed the puddle of poo.

Horror.

They'll probably remember us for a very long time.

Today, she was nursing leaning over the foot of the bed. And she pooed while nursing. I smelled it and saw poo trickling down her left leg and on the floor. I thought she'd said "poo" and tried to sign poo, but she fussed so much the last time I potted her I'd thought maybe later, when she REALLY has to go.

Too late.

Bathed her. Wiped floor.

Lessons learned:
No stand-up nursing.
Heed any hint for toilet.

No comments:

Post a Comment