Thursday, July 15, 2010

She signs for milk @ 8 mths 1 wk !

Whoa!!! And it's so accurate!

She's really good at it, should get it on video! When she signs milk, I'll quickly echo "MILK" and sign the same. Then she looks so amazed, that she'll keep signing milk and looking at her hand as if it's magic, sometimes forgetting I'm still offering her milk :P

On another note, she's not used "meh'lk" for some time now. Maybe it was because I didn't show enough enthusiam and encouragement when she did. Should really pay more attention to how I react to these things.

She's also been trying the ASL toilet sign. She'd bend 3 fingers and have difficulty with the thumb in before the index finger. All this while, she'd be concentrating hard, biting her lips and frowning. Then she'd just bring her thumb to her mouth before shaking both hands violently as if exclaiming, "Aiyah! I need to go to the toilet NOW!!!" Sometimes, not often, because she'd be impatient to pee already, I'd guide her fingers and she'll watch attentively.

No comments:

Post a Comment